Monday, January 4, 2010

PC - to - TV is the best thing on the internet

One of the best things about the internet is being able to watch any television show you missed on regular cable tv. I have a system setup in my home entertainment room. Instead of paying for a cable service, I pay for a service on the internet that gives me thousands of shows from around the world. I have one pc hooked to my hdtv so that the tv works as a monitor. I just access the service on my computer and play it on the 52"hdtv in the entertainment room. The service I use is a one time set up and doesn't cost anything extra after the intial purchase. With it I am able to watch any show or movie from any in the world. I'm not limited to just the shows in the usa, but I can watch the news in england or watch and drama series from korea.

I'm glad to not have to pay for any monthly cable fees. This service frees up my wallet for other better purchases. The best part is that I won't having to keep paying a fee even when I haven't watched tv for long periods of time.

Click to check the PC - to - TV service I use
TV on your PC basically free and with tons more shows to choose from

No comments:

Post a Comment